IPPS members and representatives of their employers may submit job opportunities for posting on the IPPS-Western Region Job Opportunities page.
SUBMISSION OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Submit either: (1) URL link to a job posting on the company’s website (links to third party job posting sites will not be accepted) or (2) A PDF or MS Word document containing all pertinent information about the job. The company’s web page or the submitted file must contain the job title, job location (city, state/province, country), description, contact information, and all other pertinent information about the job.Executive Administrator, Michelle Linford (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Job opportunities will be posted for 60 days. Prior to the end of the 60 days, request for a 60-day extension may be made by email to the Editor.
INFORMATION ABOUT JOB POSTINGS
- Job opportunities may be viewed by IPPS members in any region; however, postings submitted to IPPS-Western Region are only accessible on Western Region’s Job Opportunities web page at this time. You can access the IPPS-Eastern Region's job postings HERE.
- Acceptance and removal of job postings is at the sole discretion of the IPPS-Western Region Executive Committee.
- The IPPS-Western Region Job Opportunities web page acts as a free-of-charge job posting service only and makes no recommendations regarding potential employees or employers. IPPS-Western Region makes no warranty about the information contained in the job postings. All hiring, scheduling, and compensation for posted jobs are handled directly between the potential employee and employer.